Why Invest In A Flooring Cooperative?
- Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself – shared expertise and networking with like-minded retailers.
- Lowest fee structure – based on standard monthly payment, not a percentage of sales.
- Individual rebates paid to you quarterly – more sales = higher rebates.
- National promotional activities – all marketing material supplied to stores.
- Attractive group discounts from preferred suppliers – agreements already in place.
- Proactive Facebook, website and 0800 number – driving customers to your store.
- Monthly members webinar – talk to other retailers, share ideas, latest news.
- Annual conference – rotating North Island, South Island, Overseas.
- Proudly NZ owned and operated – real people, real knowledge, real care.
What makes you a potential candidate?
- Are you an independent flooring retailer, looking to increase your bargaining power and access to product?
- Do you belong to a franchise group, but exorbitant fees and marketing costs impacting your bottom line?
- Are you a carpet layer/installer ready to take the next step?
Whatever your present situation, we can explore options to get you started with Flooring First. We have many years of experience and advice on tap. Guidance and support is plentiful and free.
We’re currently interested to talk to applicants in the following regions:
- Auckland Central
- Waiheke Island
- Palmerston North
Does Flooring First tick all your boxes?
Contact Rose Elphinstone-Hayes: